NUML Career Development and Placement Services (NCDPS)
NCDPS has a fundamental obligation to
- Provide tailored career counseling against one’s needs, goals,
choices and future plans based on one’s hidden abilities, skill and talents
- Maintain, deepen and strengthen an enduring lifelong relationship between
alumni and university through opportunities that promote interaction and engagement with NUML.
- Organize training workshops and seminars on career and occupational information, study habits,
personal-social traitsets for students personality, professional and social grooming
- Create strategies to cope with personal issues that affect your view of yourself and your future
- Recognize the research, consultancy, training and/or community services potential of our students
- Identify, develop and assist professional male and female counselors at undergraduate and graduate level for student support.